Monday, August 9, 2010

Party Supplies

I've been following Andrew W.K. on Twitter lately, and I have to say that I am fully behind his philosophy of life. Which, if you don't know, is basically: party. Party hard. Find the party in everything. I can get behind that. I have been trying to incorporate this philosophy into my everyday life. Not only did I go out yesterday for an afternoon show by a band I did not know (a DANCE-MUSIC band, I might add) in hot weather on a day I was moderately to severely hung over, but I also found the party in my Greek yogurt this morning, I swear.

Next up: incorporating this amazing bandana into my wardrobe.



Andrew WK bandanna, $14.99. I'm thinking I wear it as a headband, with the blood showing. At work. ("We will ALWAYS party hard," remember?)

Party on! This lady gets it: