Monday, November 22, 2010

A Round Of Applause For My Hair!


To know me is to know that my hair is kind of the bane of my existence. I like having curly hair, but, in the words of Kanye West, it's a process. Getting the right balance of conditioner, styling products and the providence of the gods of anti-humidity is a non-stop chore. While some people have the occasional "bad hair day," I have about 345 of those every year. The remaining 20 calendar days are random and unforeseen good hair days. Like today, lo and behold! So I had to document the rare event that is my good hair day. Credit goes to Davines No. 1 Finest Oil Non Oil, my beloved LA Looks Cashmere Curls, and C.O. Bigelow Protein-Enriched Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair, and the dry climate of Los Angeles, where I'm holed up on a work trip at the lovely Andaz Hotel, where the beds are comfy and the WiFi is free! L'chaim!



Post script: Sorry for the lag in posting! Work grind keeps on grinding, plus I'm beatin' up the beauty beat for Naag.com. But the 'Binge abides!