Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ALOHA FROM PORTLAND!



Ahoy! I'm in PORTLAND (and blogging because I just I had an un-lazy moment before I left and purchased a very adorable Asus Eee mini notebook -- it's actually called Eee! Nothing is cuter!) I've not yet put a bird on anything, but I have eaten raw pigeon and played pinball in a REAL ARCADE. Portland's pretty great. Everyone is really kind, lots of people say "man" a lot, and people TRULY seem to give a shit that you can find your way around easily, know which things there are out there to see and do and that you have a great time in their city. I know. Weird, right?

Anyway, I'll bwog more when I get back, but until then, please enjoy a video I shot for work. It's me in Times Square, asking passersby what they think about Someday, Justin Bieber's new fragrance for the laydeeez.

Tags: MTV Shows