Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Marais Studded Suede Chukkah Ankle Boots: All I Want For The Fifth Night Of Chanukkah

Well, we're just rolling through a week of everything I want for Chanukkah, with me posting my favorite stylish gift and you lovingly purchasing them for me! Because that's how it works!

So, for the fifth night of Chanukkah, I would most certainly like to unwrap Marais' winter-perfect black suede Chukkah heel boots... AVEC tiny little studs on the toe cap:
$160, Marais

These Rachel Comey lookalikes (haaaaaaaaay) would not only look but FEEL so right with my J. Crew khakis rolled up just so and a kinda-sorta tucked-in dress shirt or grey sweater. So MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN, CHANUKKAH! I'm a size 8.


+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 1: Charles Jourdan taupe heels from Ideeli
+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 2: Dr Martens black leather satchel!
+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 3: Banana Republic velvet sheath dress!
+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 4: Aritiza Black Silk Tunic!