Sunday, March 25, 2012

Win $500 Worth Of Soap & Glory Products (And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!)

Can we briefly talk about Soap & Glory -- they're a British bath and beauty brand started by Marcia Kilgore, who started Bliss. So far I've only tried their bath products -- I stole some of the Flake Away Body Polish when showering at my BFF Laura's (of the relatively new/ certifiably excellent blog Look What Mom Made) place in Baltimore. And I bought their Hand Food hand lotion, which has accidentally ended up my nose more than a few times, not because I like to snort body products (SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS!), but because I've been guilty of attempting to inhale the marshmallow scent, squeezing too hard and getting a nostril full of lotion. Hey. That's why my nostrils are so soft, you guys. 


Anyway, Soap & Glory rules on the packaging front -- retro, quirky, kitchy, cheeky -- and they fully deliver on the moisturizing tip. ("Moisturizing tip" sounds kinda gross, BTW.) So why not enter to win $500 worth of Soap & Glory? ($500 will get you a LOT of moisturizing tips.) Just like Soap & Glory on Facebook. May the best woman win, and may the odds be EVER in your favor. (And by your favor, I mean mine.)