Friday, April 13, 2012

Get Mocium's Black Cut Diamond Earrings Before They're Gone Forever And You're Stuck With Regret

Mocium's quietly asymmetrical black diamond earrings are the best smaller-than-a-dime objects I've seen all week. Get 'em while you still can since there are only 20 pairs at Of A Kind

$260, Mocium x OfAKind.com

And by the way, if you haven't heard of Of A Kind, you need to devote the rest of your day and bank account to it immediately. It's all perfectly curated clothing and accessories created in teeny, tiny batches by designers you wish were your IRL friends (like Sarah Francis Kahn -- I profiled her about her cool SFK camera straps for Of A Kind). I also like to call Of A Kind "Oh Fuck," because every time I scroll through the site I'm all "Oh fuck. I want that. Oh fuck. I want that too. FUCK." You've been warned.