Thursday, March 22, 2012

WTFH Is Monki And HOW SOON WILL THEY BE OPENING IN OR AT LEAST SHIPPING TO THE STATES?!?

Dudes. What is Monki? Welp, to answer the question you didn't ask (or, if you did, I'll applaud my the combination of my SEO expertise and you for clicking), Monki appears to be the Swedish version of Topshop (maybe with a little Oak/ Opening Ceremony/ Gargyle sentiment thrown in) Monki just opened up a London store, and according to The Independent, Monki operates over 50 stores in eight different countries... EXCEPT FOR AMERICA. Y, THO, people? Also, HOW SOON CAN THEY GET THEIR ASSES DOWN TO LOWER BROADWAY WHERE THEY BELONG? Or even Times Square? **shudder**

I mean, they refer to their customers as "Monki friends," and they sell a GINORMOUS DENIM PONCHO, which I need to own. Remember, girls -- there's no limit to denim. Well... that's not true...

"Oh, I know! So weird! We just both randomly showed up like this!"

€55, Monki

€30, Monk
These floral cut-out wedges? Seriously though, I'm about to set up some kind of shady Romney-esque offshore boomerang account just so I can ship shit over there and back to the US.


 YOU GUYS. THIS IS THE INSIDE OF AN ACTUAL MONKI STORE. HOW AM I NOT THERE RIGHT NOW!?!?!??!