Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell's Lita Cosmic Heels Are Just Like... I Can't.

159.95, Jeffrey Campbell, Solestruck.com
You know how Orville Redenbacher inspired everyone to do one thing and do it well, even if it's popcorn or blogging? Jeffrey Campbell's honed in that one thing, and that's their INSANELY high-heeled Lita shoe. (I think they're approximately eight feet off the ground, which is great, because I'm barely five feet off the ground myself.) They have the design down to a science, and now they're tricking out the styles, patterns and colors to a truly truly truly outrageous extent. Seriously, there are about 40 different Lita styles alone. And the one I'm truly pining for are the Cosmics, which are a starry, celestial pattern. And I LOVE a celestial print -- refer, won't you, to my love affair with Risto Bimbiloski and Helmut Lang's trippy Heathen prints.

This is where stargazing meets shoegazing, people.