Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Drunk Shopped These Cute Ankle Booties. Results: OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE!

$41, Dollhouse, Endless.com
Let me clarify! I wasn't like Orson Wells-drunk. I was more like a two-glasses-of-wine-and-I'm-feelin'-fine situation that guided my hand, which clicked "BUY" and purchased these Dollhouse ankle booties. Would I have bought them if I'd had two glasses of water, or just a Coke Zero, instead? Probably not, but I'm glad I did! Seriously, been fielding "where'd you get those" queries all day. I didn't previously own a pair of brocade booties with a black leather toe and blue suede details. Especially not ones with a 4 1/2 inch heel. And now I do! And they were just $33 with free shipping. That's like one pair of cute ankle boots for the price of three glasses of wine!
Oh, PS, I wore them with a GREAT Ann Taylor nautical striped blouse with gold sequin epaulets and black skinny jeans.