Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rodarte for Opening Ceremony's Shoes Will Make Need A Fainting Couch

Puffy! Hold me down, baby!
$530, Rodarte x Opening Ceremony, Openingceremony.us
$610, Rodarte x Opening Ceremony, Openingceremony.us

I can't. I just CANNOT. Rodarte For Opening Ceremony's booties are just THAT intense. This is why we still need fainting couches at the READY! They're makin' me high. Toni Braxton-style. And those glitter booties? Now that I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably just never own a pair of Miu Miu glitter booties, I'm quite happy to see that there are other options out there for glitter footwear enthusiasts such as myself. Oh, and hat tip to Racked.com's 28 best shoe stores in New York City story, where I first spotted these Rodarte glitter booties and to Eye4Style, who sent me Lefanciulle's guide to making your OWN glitter ankle boots. Something tells me my attempt to DIY my own may come out looking more like a kindergartener's trace-your-hand turkey art project, but it's worth a try.