Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sergio Zelcer Peep-Toe Heels: Under Consideration

$136, Sergio Zelcer, OpenSky.com
Just when I swore off flash pop-up sites... I go and sign up for another one. #creatureofhabit

Most recently, I got ensnared by the shopping prospects of OpenSky.com, which has a bunch of celebs or whatever who apparently do the shopping for me. I really don't need celebs to shop for me. That's one thing we have in common. I may not have a sex tape (YET!), and I'm not frequently (or ever) photographed drinking Starbucks, but much like a celebrity, I'm pretty fucking good at shopping. But again, that didn't stop me from signing up for OpenSky, where I found myself contemplating purchasing these Sergio Zelcer nude (or, how about we refer to them as beige, since the entire world isn't Caucasian and therefore nude doesn't really apply) heels. The carved heel is kinda festive, and, just to rationalize a little here, I don't have any similar shoes in my shoe collection, which, admittedly, is so bloated that it's hard to justify purchasing another pair for the rest of my life. And I kinda like how the hot pink bottoms make them look just a smidge cheap. Sadly, my brain interprets that as a selling point.

Also, don't hate, but the celebrity "curator" of these heels is Kristin Cavallari, who knows a thing or two about shopping and coffee.