Monday, January 2, 2012

Outfit/ GPOY Post: LNA Cardigan, Forever 21 Ripped Jeans & Other Comfie Pieces For Pizza


Saturday night was one of the last pizza binges of 2011, so I had to bring it in the comfort competition. But I also felt like wearing something cute, and God forbid someone see me going H.A.M. on some carbs in something UNCUTE!

+ Cardigan: LNA Zip Pckt. It's jersey, has two oversized zipper pockets, and if I lost this thing I'd call the cops. That's how attached I am to this layering staple. Get it for $50(!!!!!!)



+ Ripped skinny jeans: Forever 21.

+ Silk tank: Forever 21.
+ Pour La Victorie studded Oxfords: I have these in olive/ beige too. Wear them at least once a week. #known
+ Bracelet: Ippolita Hard Gloss mother of pearl bangle (gift)
+ Lipstick: Shout out to that Cover Girl LipPerfection Siren 415 lipstick.
+ Pizza: Sam's Chops -- BEST pizza in all of New York. No competition. Just ask what once passed for my midriff.